The people providing nurseries with all the cover they need
Stanmore has developed their specialist nursery insurance product dot2dot. dot2dot provides all the protection and peace of mind nurseries need. Established in 2003 as part of Stanmore Insurance Brokers Ltd, dot2dot are the UK’s leading provider of specialist nursery insurance.
In addition, a specialist childcare specific policy, dot2dot also offers each customer:
- A dedicated account handler, to help you choose the right levels of cover and handle any queries or claims promptly and with minimal disruption.
- A range of useful business services and information, including Management Support, Legal Advice and HR.
- Access to the Croner-iEarly Years Management Toolkit, which offers extra resources to further benefit your business.
Cover for the things that matter most
No matter how big your nursery may be, we take the time to make sure your cover fits your needs perfectly. Protecting you, your business, your premises and equipment, and most importantly those in your care, trust dot2dot to look after everything.
Like most nurseries, it is likely that throughout the year you organise a range of activities for children to take part in.
From trips out to fun days and fetes; swim sessions, dance lessons and other activities provided by third parties and even book stalls, dot2dot automatically cover you for all these activities and more – something many other providers may not.
Plus, forest and beach school are included automically and where required we can extend this cover to include crèches, babysitting services and before and after school clubs.
Business Interruption Cover
If something were to happen that could cause your nursery to close in the short or longer term, Business Interruption Cover could ensure you are adequately covered for any losses you may incur.
It could also cover the additional expenses that may be involved in keeping your business running, such as the costs of finding alternative premises or hiring extra staff.
The decision what limit of Indemnity Period you require is often overlooked. At dot2dot we strongly recommend that a minimum of 18 months Indemnity Period is chosen and this is extended to 24 or 36 months for nurseries that accommodate a large number of children in their setting.
As with all types of businesses, nurseries are legally obliged to have Employee Liability insurance, with a standard Limit of Indemnity of £10 million.
In addition to this, we cover you for Public Liability that incorporated Medical Treatment and Breach of Professional Duty to the full policy limit you choose.
This is particularly useful for nurseries who may have to care for children with specialist medical needs, or where a child could suffer an injury whilst in your care.
Other ways we cover your nursery
Your dot2dot nursery insurance policy can also protect you with:
- Money Insurance, designed to properly protect the money and assets held on your premises.
- Loss of Registration Insurance to provide you with the support needed should the certificate allowing you to run your nursery be withdrawn.
- Personal Accident Insurance covering both children and staff should they become seriously injured through no fault of the business.
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance to protect key personnel or trustees should they be personally sued as a result of actions on behalf of the company.
- Commercial Legal Insurance covering you against legal action (including employment disputes) that may be taken against you and your business.
- Debt Recovery Insurance to act on your behalf to claim overdue payments your business is owed.
Let dot2dot do more to protect your Nursery – call 01204 570 370 to discuss your insurance needs now